Wednesday, July 23, 2008

wiLL RuN

Damn tiring day today!!! Cramps here and dere, ouch man...its like im walking and suddenly i fall down in pain lol O_O

Ran 15 rounds today...argh omg im still unsatisfied...eeerrkk blame it on my ah-Q 精神...I have like minor blood disorder from those medicine and omg the doc advised me not to play tough sports la..cos i will get tired easily...and nvm i feel like a loser saying all these. =X nvm..shall go on..

Actually feeling quite guilty now...I'm not supposed to blog...aft wad Mr Lau's time management talk wif me and my mum...T_T but since i did so much for WR today...shall reward myself~

omg la today, dunno since when i've fallen in love with...



...writing love/romance chinese compos!!! lol...its like w/e the qn is...there still be some love thingy inside haha~ Wa lao, i was just listening to Jay Chou songs...and omg there's so many phrases i can use from those lyrics...and damn, i jus passed up a compo after will run...obviously its abt love too lol...and i could have added in a touching phrase into it if i had listen to his songs then T_T btw, i tink i like writing chinese compos; i want more. =X so fun to write lah. XD can make tcher cry i really HAPPY alr! XD

Example (conclusion): 心里的眼泪, 模糊了视线,我已快看不见...

LoL.

So glad everything's fine now within my PW group. Yea bad things DO happen for the GREATER GOOD. Now we're better and cooperative (And Enthusiastic) than ever :) Im glad. Bad things DO happen for the greater good.

Well, nvm abt that, omg Physics SPA tml, and chem gaseous state quiz tml...oh my gosh! =X
and crap i still havent (duno how to) do Functions T_T, yea im a solo'er, i prefer studying myself rather than asking tchers for help, but wif exceptions like chem/phy tchers =P omg and i just rmb i bought $63 worth of assignment books...so..thats $120-$63= $57 left for my piggy @ home. T_T Omg haha and Happy bdae to Daniel and Geraldine; happy 17th!

And ytd @ NYNY was freaking yummy! and hilarious! omg. (Rohith/me/YK/Daniel) haha lols its like this...when we got the bill, price was $113.23...so we paid 113.25 exact, ending with a 5 cents...and duno who, but i tink it's me or smmone else, LOL NOO WAIT, it's Rohith!! haha. So basically he wrote on a piece of tissue ppr, "Keep the change =)" omg la laughed till my chest pain when he put the ppr into the bill...and waited for the 'unlucky' waitress to come...lol, btw the manager looks dam fierce...so when he got not-so-near to us we were like oh shit. HAHA. THRILLING and FUNNY. Especially when the waitress opened the thing...'wah so good keep the change smmore..calculate* O_O 2 cents'. LOL and bloody hell all PS me at the table! Lols, 'cos i gt so much to pack espec the $63-worth assignment books!
And omg the waitress told me 'thank you...and THANK YOU for the change' lol. Lmao'ed.


Anws really gotta continue doing WR now...BYE!




Snapped out of it, finally! :/