Friday, July 11, 2008

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee feeling quite relaxed..., 'cos its Friday!, which gives me the time to destress...phewww~ :) yayness :D

So today woah started with physics test...This test although i know i might fail, but i tink I've improved? 'Cos usually I couldnt even write anything during physics tests, but this time i did and i'd say it's quite ok. So yea I'll work harder ROAR ;O During lunch went to eat and bubbletea'ed, and relaxed at the playground, lol, high angle pearl shots!! XDXD and omg today I've really seen wad's ROFL like, when joshua saw Mr Wong and hrd someone say shaolin monk or smth, he literally laughed his ass off and Rofl'ed @ the playgrd. HAHAs. anw, aft that went for ectra maths lesson..and hey thx for being my lawyer, must win the case too! muahaahhaha~

And hmm today aft maths was bad too...wasted some money agn on taxi, cos i had to bring the black leather shoes for council investiture rehearsal which i 4gt to bring for the past few days, luckily i made it in time, bleah. ok, investiture rehearsal was alright, but stood for damn long and my back is like aching...lol, im old alr :) altho it ended qite late i'd say its quite fun aft all, im kinda enjoying it hahas. And i smtimes forgot to walk/turn/do smth cos its like omg stood/sat for so long, started staring into space, and day-dreaming when im suppose to walk/turn etc. lol. :0

Tired, so aft invest rehearsals! comes the best prt of the day~ Lol not really, hahahs. So went out to mac with Rohith and Alan, saw the president and president-in-law...LOL. Oh yea found out a damn big secret..sealing my lips 100%...and omg Yong Khoon is so damn pro, thanks to rohith, who told me that YK actually knew before I knew that...wah.

And omg pls dun call me emo la...sometimes it's cos i was just deep in thought, not emoing and feeling sad ok. haiyo -_- happy life, long life. Enjoy while u can ^^ omg randomness. Oh well. Well, is think of that someone all the time considered emo? den maybe i am, i dunno :0 I'm tired, i wanna sleep, maybe listen to some HAPPY music...and omg thx to fanglin, preeti and bob, whoever paid for the taxi ride home, thanks so so so so soooooooo muchie :) and lucky they didnt suck much things outta me abt the 21st -_- phew.

hey so that sums up 11 july 08! hah, really cant wait for 23 july for the Will Run, im so gonna enjoy it XDXDXD running makes me happy~ :) so gtg, time to sleep tight and takecare, especially you you you you and YOU.


The small bee waiting for its life's only flower to blossom