Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Thanks to Miss Au, for talking to me, sorting my priorites and all, so in the end, decided to stay in SRJC, to work hard and BUG the teachers, and get good grades! Now poly is like my last resort, cos i dun wanna retain, I wanna go to J2!! But resigned as a councillor, spoke to Mr Lau abt it aft the hope-i'll-pass maths test, when I told him I got 4 Us he's reaction was like "Holy shit...omg." LoL, and also told him that i must be realistic and practical, if cant cope with studies and council,t's best to let go and join a less time-consuming cca.

Heys, im so glad I can concentrate on my studies more! And truckloads of worries and stress off my mind! :) No need waste money on taxi...and my mum kinda agreed to buy me and learn electric guitar...! But she say wait...duno when can buy...sigh rawr!!!!! =O LOL. Hmm crap still gotta choose a new cca, maybe track or odac...hahas. Wah must really thank Miss Au, really emo'ed frm morning..until chem lesson. RAWR teacher consultation GOGO!! aiming all B's for Promos! >.<