Saturday, July 5, 2008

Oh my God, just received a letter from Victoria School!! Ok lets see...Woah I'm invited to VS' 132nd Speech Day and wow I got a School Sports Colors Award..dats nice. :)

Tsk. Still have to go for the full dress rehearsal on 2nd Aug which is a Saturday!! T_T. But nvrmd,...I can take the chance to visit my sec sch agn!! Woah, comparing sec life in VS and jc life in SR, BIG DIFFERENCE, not just that, compare this:






And pathetic SR



Ah, sigh how I wish i can spend my sec and jc life just in Victoria School. Why must we change schools aft Os? Why can't we spend 6 years (just like in pri sch) in our sec sch getting Sec and JC education? What's wrong with the govt man. I miss VS lots. And i'm proud to be a VICTORIAN. And during the rehearsal and the VS Speech Day, I'm just gonna wear smart casual, not SR blazer and stuff - The thing is, I am not proud of SRJC, up till now.







Miss the VS days, sigh!! :(



Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Victorian Spirit



Once a Victorian, always a Victorian.